Yes, I know, for this reason I said: "I don't know if the General Assembly would accept them".

Regards

On 26.04.2013 10:13, Estermann Beat wrote:

Dear Ilario,

I’m confident that the person moderating tomorrow’s GA, will abide by the Bylaws and have the members vote about whether the motions should be included in the agenda or not (see point 8.3 of the Bylaws).

So, I guess you shouldn’t worry; we will all know at the beginning of the GA. ;-)

Kind regards,

Beat

*From:*Ilario Valdelli [mailto:valde...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Freitag, 26. April 2013 09:57
*To:* Wikimedians in Switzerland
*Cc:* Estermann Beat
*Subject:* Re: [Wikimediach-l] General Assembly: Motions

Hi Beat,
I don't know if the General Assembly would accept them but as per bylaws 8.2 (http://members.wikimedia.ch/Bylaws) any motions should be submitted "at least four weeks prior to the general assembly".

Regards

On 26.04.2013 09:38, Estermann Beat wrote:

    Dear all,

    I have submitted two motions for tomorrow’s General Assembly:

    http://members.wikimedia.ch/General_Assembly_2013/Motions

    One concerns the reporting within our association; the others
    concerns the 2013 edition of the Wiki Loves Monuments photo
    contest in Switzerland.

    I’m looking forward to seeing you tomorrow in Neuchâtel!

    Beat

    Beat Estermann
    Research Associate

    Bern University of Applied Sciences