FYI

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: [Kiwix-developer] Kiwix for Android released one month ago...
Date : Wed, 08 May 2013 15:52:55 +0200
De : Emmanuel Engelhart <kel...@kiwix.org>
Pour : Using Wikimedia projects and MediaWiki offline
<offlin...@lists.wikimedia.org>, "kiwix-develo...@lists.sourceforge.net"
<kiwix-develo...@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi,

A first version of Kiwix for Android was released a month ago. The app
was warm welcome with around 2.000 total installations and 1.000 active
ones.

An average note of 4.25/5 were given in 25 feedbacks. Almost no bug were
detected and people simply want more features.

We have released a few hours ago a new version fixing the only one bug
we have detected and providing a few new features:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kiwix.kiwixmobile

We need new Java developers to implement features like tabs, bookmarks,
navigation history... More details in the bug tracker:
https://sourceforge.net/p/kiwix/feature-requests/search/?q=status%3Aopen+%26%26+labels%3Aandroid

Beginners are welcome, stepping in is almost trivial, everything is
explained step by step in the COMPILE file:
https://sourceforge.net/p/kiwix/kiwix/ci/master/tree/

Regards
Emmanuel