Hi,

I'm presently working on making all the chapter agreements between Chapters
and the WMF public, by publishing them on Meta at <
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter_Agreements>.

The majority of chapters have already made their chapter agreements public
but as far as I can tell Wikimedia CH and a few others still have their
agreements only on the private internal wiki (which I believe is in the
process of being shut down).

>From what I understand, the WMF is okay with chapters publishing the custom
versions, but this needs the consent of the chapter. Please can you tell me
who would be the best person to ask to make Wikimedia CH's agreement public?

--
Thehelpfulone
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Thehelpfulone