hi,

key to this is to gain the trust, as well that they have had a high
initial trust. these people are, at least imo, very apreciable
persons. we included them closely in the whole process when WLM came
first to switzerland in 2011, and made sure the expectations are
managed. we always tried to make sure to leave a state which allows us
to come back at any time and continue working with each other.

rupert.
swissGLAMour, http://www.wikimedia.ch