Hi Andreas,

yes it is possible to receive a scholarship from WMCH without giving a talk at
the conference.
We are very much looking forward to get applications at i...@wikimedia.ch.

Best wishes and again: Welcome at Wikimedia CH!
Muriel

Muriel Staub
Escaliers-du-Marché 2 - 1003 Lausanne - Switzerland
mobile: +41 79 752 78 69
mail: muriel.st...@wikimedia.ch
www.wikimedia.ch