Dear all,

You’ll find my monthly GLAM-outreach report on the members wiki:
https://members.wikimedia.ch/User:Beat_Estermann/GLAM_Report_%28September_2013%29

I would also like to draw your attention to two blog posts that were published
in the follow-up of the Open Knowledge Conference and that summarize the
outcome of our OpenGLAM workshop in Geneva:

“Auftakt für OpenGLAM in der Schweiz”:
http://opendata.ch/2013/09/auftakt-fuer-openglam-in-der-schweiz/

“OpenGLAM Switzerland Workshop at OKCon 2013”:
http://openglam.org/2013/09/19/openglam-switzerland-workshop-okcon-2013/

The goal is to have another workshop/meeting before the end of the year so we
can start into the new year with a rough idea of what we are trying to achieve
during 2014.

Please let me know if you would like to get (more closely) involved.

Kind regards,
Beat

Beat Estermann
Research Associate