From: wikimediach-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediach-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Fanny Schertzer
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:59 PM
To: Wikimedians in Switzerland
Subject: Re: [Wikimediach-l] (no subject)

2013/10/16 Hartwig Thomas <hartwig.tho...@enterag.ch>

Did you notice, that the scanning station on the picture was invented and built
by Bruno with his own mind and hands and made available to Wikipedia for free?
Did Charles Andrès ask his permission to publish a photograph of it? Did he
attribute its author correctly? Does he work for Wikimedia for free, like Bruno
does? Is his photograph even a “work” that CAN be copyrighted?

You people make me sick, when you take the achievements of others and set up a
prohibition against their using them!

Please, take a deep breath and a cup of tea. There is an issue, it is sortable,
so let's

1. fix it as quick as possible, and, most of all

2. make sure it won't appear again.

Fanny