Hi,

I discussed with Emmanuel, our contact in OFEV. The purpose of his request
is not to offer place to attend to theses conferences.The purpose is to
offer at the Wikimedia movement the possibility to be present with
photographers to increase free content. In this case, to create
photographies of personalities who will be present.

I'll be present : monday (PM), tuesday, wednesday and thursday morning.

Ludovic