Fyi.
Beat

From: LiAnna Davis
Sent: Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2014 03:35
To: Wikimedia Chapters cultural partners coordination
Subject: New Program Evaluation Report: GLAM Content Donations

(please excuse cross-posting)

Hi everyone!

I posted the latest in the string of program evaluation reports on Meta today,
on GLAM content donations:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programs:Evaluation_portal/Library/GLAM_content_donations

Highlights of the report include:
* Program leaders who engage in activities that lead to GLAM content donations
have five priority goals
* On average, GLAM content donations have four people involved and take an
average of three months to implement from beginning to end
* Only a small portion of the donated media have been used in Wikimedia project
pages
* Program leaders who implement programmatic activities that lead to GLAM
content donations are experienced, and produce documentation and blogs about
their implementations
* And more! Read the report to find out:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programs:Evaluation_portal/Library/GLAM_content_donations

We'll be discussing this report and other reports during a Hangout tomorrow
(Thursday) at 6 pm UTC. You're welcome to join us:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c7onu5gs92n53e7d707g6nrhie4

Questions are welcomed and encouraged on the talk page.

On behalf of the Program Evaluation team,

LiAnna

--
LiAnna Davis
Wikipedia Education Program