Hello,
there will be a meeting at november 13th at Zurich (invitations are still to come, i hope, i can send them next week), where discussions will take place (but at the moment we think, that the real foundation will take part later on). There is information about this meeting on [[de:Wikipedia:Schweiz]]; unfortunately only in German. Discussions are at [[meta:Wikimedia_CH]]; there you can also find the bylaws, as well only in German. We hope, that we can "choose" a kind of end version of the bylaws at the november-meeting; which will than be translated into English and also be sent to the foundation for "approval".
Regards
Michael Bimmler