Well, I'll try to do that, and I will also send out invitations to
a) everybody who wrote in his name on the list at [[de:Wikipedia:Schweiz]]
b) hopefully everybody who wrote in his name on the list at [[meta:Wikimedia_CH]]
c) Mailing lists (at the moment, i thought at wikide-l; wikimediach-l, and maybe crossposted to foundation-l; i could imagine as well verein-de-l (or as ever it is called) and the french "association-list". Do you know any more?)
d) I'll also make some messages at the "village pump" of german Wikipedia (i.e. [[de:Wikipedia:Fragen zur Wikipedia]]) Shall i also spread the message on other village pumps (fr/en/it)?
Anyway, could anybody help me to translate the invitation (and maybe as well the proposed message on meta) at least into French and Italian (and probably correct my English version...)? Thanks!
Regards
Michael

2005/10/16, Delphine Ménard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 10/15/05, Michael Bimmler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
> there will be a meeting at november 13th at Zurich (invitations are still to
> come, i hope, i can send them next week), where discussions will take place
> (but at the moment we think, that the real foundation will take part later
> on). There is information about this meeting on [[de:Wikipedia:Schweiz]];
> unfortunately only in German. Discussions are at [[meta:Wikimedia_CH]];
> there you can also find the bylaws, as well only in German. We hope, that we
> can "choose" a kind of end version of the bylaws at the november-meeting;
> which will than be translated into English and also be sent to the
> foundation for "approval".

Michael,

Could you maybe give a summary of what is going to happen and where
and all info about the meeting on meta and link it from the main
Wikimdia_CH page?

I think it would be a good thing to advertise this meeting on the
various mailing lists and see who is interested. The more, the better.

Cheers,

Delphine

--
~notafish

Never use a preposition to end a sentence with. (Winston Churchill)