> Have a look at this:
> >- The bylaws are ready right now and approved by the future members which
> > have been at Zurich yesterday. We /could/ found the Wikimedia CH right
> > away, but:
>
> I have not been in Zürich and I have not approved the Chapter (but I
> have read it and for my it is OK)... I cannot be a future member? :)
you misunderstood. I wanted to say "the ones, which have been at the meeting
AND want to be future members" have approved the bylaws.
Me, for instance, have been there but I will NOT be a future member (as I'm
from Germany and already member of Wikimedia Germany) so I also didn't
approve the bylaws. I just gave advice as a neutral person.

This does not exclude future member which haven't been there yesterday. But
they definitely didn't approve the bylaw (they just couldn't do not being
there).

Greets,

Manuel

All-Things-Open Projektgruppe