If the translations are placed in a public area someone could give help. Even if they are postate on the mailing list this would not be badly, anyone could translate and a responsible would verify and integrate them.

Ilario

Michael Bimmler wrote:

Ad french translations: Mea culpa, I forgot, that Emanuel already said on this mailing list, that fr-translations will be ready around Christmas. Sorry! However, we still don't know anything about the English ones...
Michael