As there was at the beginning some discussion about interwikilinks, that wouldn't work:
To make a interwikilink to dewp just type [[w:de:whatever]], technically, this leads you first to http://ch.wikipedia.org/wiki/De:whatever (i.e. the Chamoru wikipedia), and this one forwards you then to the german wikipedia. Making a link to meta is even easier, as both belong to the Wikimedia-Project, so you just make [[meta:whatever]]. However, I haven't found out a solution for making interwikilinks to wikimediafoundation.org, as neither [[foundation:whatever]] nor [[wikimediafoundation:whatever]] works. If nobody has an idea, we just need to use external links for this. A complete list can be found on [[Special:SiteMatrix]] on any wiki ( i.e. also on ch.wikimedia)
Regards
Michael

--
An eternity is very, very long, especially towards the end