2 points:
first, on the list of which community shall we be? The seat of Wikimedia CH is where its president lives, so this could be Wallisellen or whatever. Shall we then only be listed at Wallisellen's list? Or also at the list of Zurich? And what about Bern, Basle, Geneve, Lausanne, Locarno and so on? Needs some consideration...
second: tax deduction: at the meeting, somebody said, that in some cantons, zewo-"award" is a requirement for being marked as non-profit. Other cantons have other rules (application/whatever). I will send a mail to the "Vitamin B"-association, which already gave us the explication about the (non-needed) presence of a notary.
Regards
Michael