Hi,

Michael already noted this on this mailinglist, now I got an invitation mail
to put all my OSS events into this agenda which will be published on March
1st.
Daedline is 31st January.

This would be our great chance to be listed in this official OSS roadmap (the
publishing is sponsored by IBM), so we should at least define a date for our
"Wikipedia Day". I will take care for the listing.
However, I don't see a chance to get our foundation date defined and listed as
we don't have any glue how long the translation will take and, furthermore,
how long it takes to get the approval by the Foundation.

We already had some critieria to find the date for the "Wikipedia Day" here
but it is still todo. One question: Do we have to care about the Soccer WM?
We have another OSS event in Germany (Race-Against-Root) and we planned it
after the WM as it will keep people away from caring about there preparations
for the event.

Greets,

Manuel
All-Things-Open Projektgruppe