About the choice of 26th august it seems to be a better choice.

I inserted also the following saturday (2nd september) because I have understood that 26th august is the last saturday of holiday in Z├╝rich, but it should be verify that the coordination's team will work the weeks preceding the 26th. I don't think that the 26th all is ready, all presentations are complete, etc. especially if the tutors, the members of team, etc. will decide to spend his holidays in previously days.

Ilario

Michael Bimmler wrote:

The proposed August, 26th (last Saturday of the holidays in Kanton ZH) looks fine to me, doesn't conflict with wikimania neither with soccer wm (afaik), last saturday of holidays in ZH, so people are back again, but still have some free time etc. Please remark: A lot is now written on http://ch.wikimedia.org/wiki/Events/Wikipedia_Day_2006 so people who think, that they could help (by being there or in preparatory work) should list themselves there.