2006/1/16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I don't see the problem with the post box as discussed in the thread:
>
> a) Wikimedia CH is an internet focussed foundation. Therefore a permanent,
> non-changing postal address is not that important than for a
> non-internet-focussed foundation. We don't have printed mail paper we had to
> change (or do we plan to have this?)

Hm, I don't think, that we can exist without any "offline-mail". E.g.
if someones applies for membership, he has to do this in written form,
as it is then a "Vertrag", which wouldn't be legally binding
otherwise. And we need to send him then a written confirmation (afaik
and ianal). So we can do a lot by mails/wiki but i'm quite sure not
everything
ad the rest of you post: I don't think that there's gonna be so much
post, but just consider the planned Wikipedia Day which *might* lead
to some amount of "offline mail".
Regards
Michael