Certainly. So we could just *for the beginning* have the adress of the
president (or if he doesn't like this, another member of the board)
mentioned somewhere, and than the person, whose adress is mentioned
and who receives the letters will just "post" them (give a summary) at
the list or, if it is more "sensible" at a "wmch-board-list".
Reminder. We also have to care for an OTRS Mail account. Delphine/Angela:
Do you know, whether we can have something like [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
does OTRS only work, if we have something like [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and so on?
Regards
Michael
2006/1/16, Jürg Wolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I see your point.
>
> But at least in the beginning, the "Spezielle Vereinsadresse" won't be an
> "extremly necessary thing". Of course, a "offline-mail" is important -
> especially for contracts. But all they can be done via a normal mail to the
> address mentioned on the respective page in the internet.
>
> Jürg
>

> Zitat von Michael Bimmler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > 2006/1/16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > I don't see the problem with the post box as discussed in the thread:
> > >
> > > a) Wikimedia CH is an internet focussed foundation. Therefore a permanent,
> > > non-changing postal address is not that important than for a
> > > non-internet-focussed foundation. We don't have printed mail paper we had
> > > change (or do we plan to have this?)
> > >
> > Hm, I don't think, that we can exist without any "offline-mail". E.g.
> > if someones applies for membership, he has to do this in written form,
> > as it is then a "Vertrag", which wouldn't be legally binding
> > otherwise. And we need to send him then a written confirmation (afaik
> > and ianal). So we can do a lot by mails/wiki but i'm quite sure not
> > everything
> > ad the rest of you post: I don't think that there's gonna be so much
> > post, but just consider the planned Wikipedia Day which *might* lead
> > to some amount of "offline mail".
> > Regards
> > Michael

An eternity is very, very long, especially towards the end