2006/1/23, Delphine Ménard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> In order to have the address [EMAIL PROTECTED], you need to have your
> hands on the domain wikimedia.ch, which seems to be the case (?), so
> this address can redirect to a very simple [EMAIL PROTECTED] which
> will end up in OTRS (this is what the French and the Germans are
> doing). The public address is then [EMAIL PROTECTED], the internal
> address is [EMAIL PROTECTED], but this is internal stuff. Just tell
> me when to create it.

Well, we do have wikimedia.ch (at least Thierry Pool has registered
it), atm it forwards to ch.wikimedia.org, and I think email forward
could be established as well (?). But we won't probably need it before
foundation (but then for the Wikipedia Day definitely)
> Delphine
> --
> ~notafish

An eternity is very, very long, especially towards the end