What needs a german lawyer in a legal case in Switzerland? We even must be
prepared of 26 different law details across CH so a germal lawyer is absolutely
useless.... (badly)

If we have a legal case in CH we can only adopt strategies and argumentation in
advance but not in the specific law suit.

The risk carries on the holder of the domain. But what courts say to foreign
domain holders of .ch domains - I don't know. If it would fit and it is a
optimization of risk - the domain should be held by wikimedia foundation in the
US.

Jürg