On 2/12/06, Robin Schwab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We decided on Saturday 17th and we already have the room reservation. We
> know this is uncomfortable regarding Wikipedia Academy but Saturday has
> many advantages to us. You would have to leave in the morning to catch a
> flight in Frankfurt or Hannover.

Jimbo, I just read on the Academy-Talk-Page on dewp, that on Saturday
(17th) they only have the rooms in the morning. Are you giving a
speech at the Academy? If yes, do you know whether it will be Friday
or Saturday morning? Because, if you think you can give more than one
speech in these days, we could schedule your Zurich-speech or your
discussion with Prof. Meyer in the afternoon (3 or 4 pm), so it could
work with the flight. What do you think?
> > Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich möchte auf Deutsch vortragen.
>
> Das würden wir sehr zu schätzen wissen. Sehr viele im potenziellen
> Publikum verstehen Englisch.

Yes, it would certainly be nice, if you could hold a speech in German.
And if there are any communication problems, there will be a lot of
people present who speak German and English.

Regards
Michael Bimmler