Well, I was talking about
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:57:14 -0500
I don't think, that I have written another mail since.
But if you think, it's worth asking once more, I'm certainly not
against it. However, when he takes the second ICE you mentioned and is
18.15 at HB it might get a bit late (well, we can also expand the
event to the evening if we want...)
On 2/26/06, Robin Schwab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hm, actually he already wrote in his last email that he would not be
> > able to attend (after we made proposal about "fixing his schedule". So
> > I'm not so sure which new arguments we have at the moment that could
> > persuade him. But I might have missed something (away in holidays last
> > week)
> As far as I understand it, we have no reply to your (Michael) mail
> "Re: [Wikimediach-l] Re: Swiss Wikipedia Day 2006 - Invitation"
> It is not absolutely impossible to hold a speech in Göttingen and in
> Zurich the same day. He could take the ICE in Göttingen at 10:17 and be
> in GEP 16:15.
> If we are flexible even the 12:17 train would work. Jimbo could be in
> GEP by 18:15.
> Maybe it's worth asking a second time.
> Wikimediach-l mailing list
Wikimediach-l mailing list