On 2/22/06, Jürg Wolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wrote the same note on http://ch.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board/Candidatures
> In between I don't know if some persons realized their nomination for board.
> In the last few days were nominated:

> - Frederic Schutz

Indeed, I did not know before your email...

I mainly voluntereed to do some work with the French-speaking press;
if someone thinks I should be part of the board, I'm ok with that. If
you have enough people and there is no special reason for me to be
part of the board, I'm ok with that too (and would prefer it that
way...).

Otherwise, if I don't become a member of the board, I can be an
auditor without problem, since I have competences in the field (I can
also give a hand to the treasurer if needed, but would not apply for
the position, being already treasurer of another association, and I
don't think it would a good idea to have the only Romand among German
speakers doing all the accounting in French ;-)

I have updated the corresponding page on the wiki.

Frederic