Hello everybody,

Wikimedia CH got its own OTRS queues and mail adresses.

Napa and me already have an account at the OTRS of Wikimedia, so we both have
access to the queue "info-ch". It's internal mail adress is
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]". All mails to [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
etc. should be redirected to there.

Michael: You should contact JeLuF to get an account at the OTRS. Other who
would like to get access to the OTRS contact Napa or Michael so they forward
the requests.

The Alemannic Wikipedia has also an adress and queue named "info-als".

Greets,

Manuel
All-Things-Open Projektgruppe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]