On 3/10/06, Frederic Schutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 3/5/06, Michael Bimmler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > FYI: Emails can now be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Access to the OTRS-queue have Manuel, Nando and I.
> > If anybody wants to help in answering mails (there are not too many
> > mails atm...), please contact JeLuF (IRC or Mail) to get an account.
>
> Do you already have, or do you need, a French speaker to be involved
> in there too ?

We don't have any yet and we would very much appreciate if you could
help us. I assume you don't have an OTRS account yes, so you could
write JeLuF an email (for spam reasons, I will send you his email in a
private mail) and apply for an account. Just refer to me and Nando and
say that it's for Wikimedia CH. Thanks a lot that you want to help!

Michael Bimmler