I agree with Frederic

I know that several actions must be done BEFORE the real foundation, but I still
do not see why we need a special post address BEFORE the foundation - and even
after the foundation, since we do not expect a bunch of mail. And as long there
is no founded association, we all (= all of this mailing list? At least all
persons, who are willing to help for this project) could be charged personally
for things you do now.

I am also not very happy with the naming and wording. "Resolution", the numbers
and the used words sound really strange, such as they are created by the UN or
some crooked lawyers. Why can't the articles be named like "Decision Technic" /
"Decision Postal Adress" and inside a simple list of decisions, that were
done...?

And at least - as far as I know, there is no consensus about the location of the
address (Zürich vs. Berne vs. Olten vs. Geneva vs. Hintertupfingen) - so why
this haste?

Just asking

Jürg Wolf