I'm sorry for my recent postings because they were a bit sarcastic a maybe not
clearly defaced as zynical.

My opinion in this whole thing is:
1) If our preliminary board thinks, we need a special postal address - I'm OK
with it because I don't have the whole view. And on the meeting last year we
gave you the mandate and the power to operate towards the swiss chapter. And
that's what you did.
As far as I know, we had not a clear consesus about the "Vereinsadresse" on this
ML and I wondered, why it popped up out of the blue with nearly fixed details.
I'm also fine with Zürich, but I couldn't remember a consensus in this
question.

2) Many thanks to Michael for his very good explanation. You maybe were a bit
too impressed by the thing, that it must be "lawyer-proof". But remember - it
must be lawyer-proof for swiss lawyers and not for US lawyers... ;-)

3) So for swiss legal reasons a "simple" protocol should be enough. So you also
could use a "normal" wording such as:
Decisions done at a virtual meeting done by M. Bimmler, N. Stöcklin:
* Wikimedia CH needs for several reasons a post mail address. Therefore we
organize a "Feste Vereinsadresse" offered by Swiss Post. The proposed address
is "Wikimedia CH, 8000 Zürich, Switzerland". To get it we need a resolution of
the preliminary board (which is constitued by the persons mentioned above), a
place in CH and a delivery address.
** The needed resolution is this document
** The place on the "Vereinsadresse" is Zürich but is still a subject of
discussion
** The delivery address is the address of Michael Bimmler as it seems, that he
gets the secretary job of the association.
* As soon as the association is founded, this resolution must be confirmed by
the elected board.
* The costs of this action will be payed by .... but can be reclaimed after the
foundation of the association.

Zürich, 15. 3. 2006

The Preliminary Board of Wikimedia CH
Michael Bimmler, Nando Stöcklin
I hope that in board meetings of the elected board a similar wording is used and
not a US-lawyer wording.

Jürg