Hello Anthere,
thanks for your reply!
On Wikimedia CH WIki
(http://ch.wikimedia.org/wiki/Events/Wikipedia_Day_2006/Preparation)
is the page where we organise the whole things, a certain amount of
organising is however also done on the mailinglist wikimediach-l and
via private mails. But I will try to keep you updated!
As we're not so far in organising yet, it's no problem if your
definitive answer will be delayed :-)
Regards
Michael

Michael Bimmler