Hi all!

I'd like to ask Michael or Nando whether they thought about to procede to the foundation of our chapter. The bylaws are getting fixed now, we're establishing a mail address, technical support is clear and the Wikipedia Day is approaching. Back in January, we considered the foundation somewhen in February or March. Now that we're already in the second half of March, it seems still unclear when this is going to happen. I would favour a meeting in Zurich where we already spent a calm Sunday afternoon in November. The foundation assembly would (hopefully) also be a welcome opportunity to meet people who couldn't attend last time (Ilario, Gatto Nero, Frédéric, Thierry Pool, Christian Seidl, Irmgard etc.) or who didn't participate on this ML (Voyager, Ilja, Javier).

Greets, Patrick