Hi,

as the voting for the seat of Wikimedia CH closed yesterday we have come to
the following election:

- The seat of Wikimedia CH will be Zurich.
- Wikimedia CH will get a "Fester Vereinsadresse" which acts as a redirection
of all postal mail to the president or other who is in charge of receiving
and handling the mail of Wikimedia CH.
- As far as already discussed this will be - until another decision / election
of the board has taken place - Michael Bimmler.

For that, I ask the preliminary board - named Nando Stoecklin and Michael
Bimmler - to accomplish the vote and to take the necessary measures.

Thanks,

Manuel

PS: I hope that the fairly formal text above is adequate to be used directly
in the resolution.
PPS: It would be advisable to block [[Votes/Seat]].
All-Things-Open Projektgruppe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.all-things-open.org/