> *If* the Foundation went crazy and decided to sell chocolate to make
> lots of money out of it instead of working on open content, this
> sentence does *not* tie Wikimedia CH to the Foundation's craziness.

It could be interesting. We can "share" (surely) in this situation the
same goals of Foundation. Swiss chocolate tastes good ;)

Is the Foundation also interested to sell watches?

The raised problem in my opinion was a problem of Foundation (to have
clear relations among new Wikimedias), but if Foundation thinks that
there is not problem, Wikimedia CH has no problem (at least for me).

I've understood in this way the request to change the sentence borrowed
from Wikimedia DE. I made a mistake :(

Greetings

Ilario