On 4/10/06, Patrick Kenel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm willing to work in the PR+ media team. Who else is? I'm a little
> concerned that we're running out of time.
I would appreciate it, if you could add yourself at the team you want
to join here: http://ch.wikimedia.org/wiki/Events/Wikipedia_Day_2006/Teams
This request includes everybody on this mailinglist!

>We've only got around two months
> left for preparations before our WP Day -- or have I unconsciously missed
> some of the preparations..? Please update me...
No, you haven't missed anything. We have somehow forgot WP Day as we
were concentrated on foundation issues. But I agree, we need now to
get active ***very soon***

> Greets, Patrick

Regards and thanks for you help
Michael

> >Okay, now we'd have to form the teams first :)

Michael Bimmler