frederic, you are right, this is somehow broken. and the two
completetely independet things:
 * provide the minutes within 2 months (a long time i thing ...)
 * decide who does what within the comittee
are mixed up in a sentence.

i think the whole bylaws is a little broken in this respect. it is
also broken in german.

the possibiilities are:
* you have defined roles (e.g. president, vize president,
  finance person, etc):
  * members vote for people in the comittee, the elected people
    decide who takes what role
  * members vote for persons in a certain role.
* you have no defined roles:
   * the persons elected are free to decide afterwards who
     does what within the responsibility of the comittee, i.e.
     they define their roles too.

and often you have a mixed thing: you have a defined role "president",
and otherwise the elected people are free to decide about their roles.

rupert.