Thanks very very much for your reviewing and your statement. We really
appreciate this!
We'll now probably be able to advance with the foundation very quickly.
BTW: There is still an issue called "Trademark Agreement" pending...
IANAL, but I thought we couldn't use the word "Wikimedia" and our nice
logo before we have signed this contract. So signing this contract
would actually need to happen immediately after the formal
establishment and after the election of the board (someone has to sign
it...). So my question: Is this agreement already ready or could you
tell us when it will be ready so that we know whether we have to
postpone foundation until this contract is "signable"?
Regards
Michael

On 4/15/06, Delphine Ménard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just a note to confirm that following the advice of the Chapters
> committee, the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation has
> approved the creation of Wikimedia CH.
>
> http://ch.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bylaws/De&oldid=2080
> English translation here:
> http://ch.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bylaws/En&oldid=2077
>
> were the version of the bylaws that were reviewed .
>
> As long as the changes likely to be made in paragraph 10-3 do not
> concern the Wikimedia Foundation, there will be no further reviewing of
> the bylaws, you can consider the Chapters committee's advice and the
> board's decision as final.
>
> Congratulations, and get going people ;-)
>
> Delphine

Michael Bimmler