> i also favor a later date. as you say, it does not make sense to do
> multiple things at a time.   and i have a strong feeling that some
> people are occupied with wikipedia day.

I'd vote for a sooner date to have the Wikipedia Day OK together in
personal. We enter a phase where I do not wish to work together with a
public system and next syturday would be a good date to sit together.
Foundation could happen just before the WPD06 meeting.

I will show some milestones we should reach to get the day properly
organized maybe later this day. We'll see about the food possibilities
on WPD06 by then.

Best regards

Robin