Hello,
I'm reading and replying to the emails in this moment because I've been
very very busy in these last weeks.

I've indicate my choices in the web page. Unfortunately the stressing
time is not finished yet :( but my hope is to be present at first
Assembly above all to know (face to face) all other members.

For these reasons I've made a choice for a date in May and for Luzern,
Olten or Z├╝rich.

April is impossible for me because I've a deadline in my job for 3 May.

Thanks

Ilario^_^