Manuel Schneider [Everything Open] wrote:

> I also set up several mail forwardings:
> - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)

Would it make sense to redirect more of these to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(OTRS) ? I am thinking that someone who writes to *.ch must have a
special connection with Switzerland; as such, it may be more interesting
to have his email go directly to the "Swiss team", especially since we
have made sure that we can handle questions in English, German, French
and Italian (and can always the request somewhere else if needed).

Of course, if a question related to Switzerland goes to e.g.
[EMAIL PROTECTED], it can always be moved to the wm-ch queue (and
vice-versa); however, it may also get answered quickly by someone else
reading info-fr, and wm-ch may never know that this email was sent
(losing the opportunity to add someone to our address book, etc).

Just a detail, really.

Frédéric