Hm, I was at the point of writing something like that too. I mean, the
wm-ch queue is quite well maintained now, so nothing will get lost,
and if a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] appears to be really an
editorial matter, we may still hand it over to info-de queue (same for
fr and it)
So I come to support this idea of Frédéric. (And btw, if you have a
question to italian Wikipedia, which is uninteressant for us as being
an editorial matter, will to write to [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or something alike? Probably not=
Regards
Michael

On 5/1/06, Frederic Schutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Manuel Schneider [Everything Open] wrote:
>
> > I also set up several mail forwardings:
> > - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> > - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> > - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> > - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> > - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> > - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
> > - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (OTRS)
>
> Would it make sense to redirect more of these to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (OTRS) ? I am thinking that someone who writes to *.ch must have a
> special connection with Switzerland; as such, it may be more interesting
> to have his email go directly to the "Swiss team", especially since we
> have made sure that we can handle questions in English, German, French
> and Italian (and can always the request somewhere else if needed).
>
> Of course, if a question related to Switzerland goes to e.g.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], it can always be moved to the wm-ch queue (and
> vice-versa); however, it may also get answered quickly by someone else
> reading info-fr, and wm-ch may never know that this email was sent
> (losing the opportunity to add someone to our address book, etc).
>
> Just a detail, really.
>
> Frédéric

Michael Bimmler

www.wikimedia.ch