[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> for facilitating this some numbers would be great:
>  * number of wikipedia editors out of switzerland
>  * number of edits they make on the wikis of the different languages
>  * number of pages they monitor on the wikis of the different languages
>  * number of pages they created
>  * number of page hits on pages with swiss related content
>    especially country, cities, regions, mountains, ...
>    on the wikis in different languages
>
> do we have something like this, or it is more an illusion?

Definitively an illusion, at least for the editor information... there
is no way to get these numbers, since editing is basically anonymous on
all wikis. The number of pages they monitor is probably a clear "no-no",
even if we knew who they are.

As for the page hits, I have not looked into that in a long time, but it
is probably more likely that you'll be able to find something of
interest there.

Frédéric