hi,

uuh - i'd need training for typo3 - which is one of the most feature
rich cms (content management systems) i know, hehe ...

i would strongly suggest to take wordpress. it looks good and does
exactly what we want it to do: news for the first page.

for coordination/group edit, i would suggest to stay with wiki and
choose one which has user-rights on page level and allows to make
groups, like moinmoin.

otherwise we should not be "wikimedia ch" but "cmsmedia ch" :)

rupi.
you already know? wikipedia tried to let prof. bertrand meyer die. but
people don't die that easy, in contrary: he is coming to our wikipedia
day ... go and see what he says about that the 2006-06-17, eth z├╝rich,
details on http://wikimedia.ch.