On 5/3/06, Frederic Schutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> rupert thurner wrote:
>
> > what do you think about turning the perspective from us to the customer,
> > i.e.
>
> Since I won't have time to do anything more right now, I have
> unprotected the page (it should be semi-protected, barring any error on
> my side) so that you can go ahead and make the changes.

um, all pages on ch.wikimedia.org are "semiprotected" inasmuch as you
have to be logged in to view any page...
> By the way, there is a spurious bullet in the left navigation menu, just
> under "Recent changes"; anything knows how to get rid of it ?

Uh... I think I know where this comes from... A few not so successful
attempts to alter the navbar by changing MediaWiki messages. In the
english view it is okay again, I think I forgot to undo it in De-View.
I'll try to remove it.
Michael
> Cheers,
>
> Frederic