On 5/1/06, Frederic Schutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Manuel Schneider [Everything Open] wrote:
>
> > I also set up several mail forwardings:
> > - infoATwikimedia.ch -> wm-chATwikimedia.org (OTRS)
> > - infoATwikipedia.ch -> infoATwikipedia.org (OTRS)
> > - info-deATwikipedia.ch -> info-deATwikipedia.org (OTRS)
> > - info-frATwikipedia.ch -> info-frATwikipedia.org (OTRS)
> > - info-itATwikipedia.ch -> info-itATwikipedia.org (OTRS)
> > - info-alsATwikipedia.ch -> info-alsATwikipedia.org (OTRS)
> > - info-rmATwikipedia.ch -> wm-chATwikimedia.org (OTRS)

Catching up with my lists.

First, please avoid putting those addresses in clear on public mailing
lists archived by Google, we're dealing with enough spam as it is.

Then, please *do not* broadcast the queue "infoATwikimedia.ch" ever,
because the infoATwikipedia.org is not a queue, it's just an
abandonned black hole on OTRS which nobody ever looks at. Only
language queues are taken care of.

Cheers,

Delphine
--