Sure everybody has seen, that we are quite extensively covered by
online press at the moment. As there has been a rather high degree of
errors, mistakes and misunderstandings (and as I was tired of sending
about the same remarks to the third person), I have updated
http://ch.wikimedia.org/wiki/About_us a bit. I know, that the bold
text at the beginning is not so nice but I really see no other
possibility to catch the attention of the journalists... It's a wiki,
be bold, change it...

Michael Bimmler

www.wikimedia.ch