Hi,
other newspapers (not on line because I've sent the news anly to Punto
Informatico) told my that the press release has been to late to be
published although the press has sent some days after the decision about
the date of meeting.

In "tessiner" newspapers, also in culture's pages, you can found the
winner of bag run (" Sackhüpfen") or the housewife of the year or the
school in the farmer, but not Wikimedia CH!!!

It's a situation to be in mind for the 17th June.

Regards

Ilario
http://www.wikimedia.ch