Hi,

I just checked the press release and changed some minor things:
Writing once of "Wikimedia CH" (highlightling with quotation) is ok, but
please not in every further mentioning.

I changed some "von "Wikimedia CH"" to "der Wikimedia CH" etc.

Also, there are no "italienische" or "französische" Wikipedia. There are just
"italienischsprachige" projects. Maybe we should add something in the
sentence about WMF and the projects. I had one in my last press release, so
everyone understands that the Wikimedia projects are linguistics and the
chapters are national (the reason why we need such chapters).

Further I added some specific information to the Wikipedia Day.

Please upload one or several photos from yesterday so we can send out the best
one with the press release. I also want to put one on the Website of our
local group at Lörrach.

As there is another press release around 10 pm today from Wikimedia
Deutschland we should hurry and send our release at the same time, especially
in the german media this will be our only chance to be included.

MEMBERS WIKI ACCOUNTS:
If you need an account to the members Wiki just send me a mail with:

- realname
- username
- e-mail adress
You will get a randomly created password for the specified user sent to the
specified e-mail adress. The password can be changed later on, also the
language of the wiki.

The members wiki can be found at:
http://members.wikimedia.ch/

Greetings,