I amended the german bylaws on ch.wikimedia.org with the changes from
the Assembly (relying on Jürg's protocol and my mermory, please
correct me if I made any mistakes) and transferred it also to members
wiki. Please translate the changes and update the other language
versions.
If there are no objections or changes, I will soon put the bylaws on
the wikimedia.ch homepage, as normally bylaws are accessible by the
public (see Wikimedia DE and many others)

Michael Bimmler

www.wikimedia.ch