Hello everybody,
could please all of you have a look at ch.wikimedia.org, decide
whether there are some articles which are worth keeping, move these
pages to members wiki (or board wiki if necessary)? Please make sure
that there are not 2 equal articles on the members wiki. A hint: If
you are sysop on memberswiki, you can use the export/import functions:
Say you want to transfer [[ABCD]]: Go to
ch.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Export/ABCD. You'll see a xml document.
Save it on your computer as .xml
Go to members.wikipedia.ch/Special:Import, select the file from your
computer and import it.

If we have finished this, I will ask a developer to clear, lock and
close the wiki...
Thanks for your help!

Michael Bimmler

www.wikimedia.ch