Jürg Wolf schrieb:
> Here some further designs for the cup.

I allowed myself to collect them on

http://members.wikimedia.ch/Tasse

since we loose the overview too quickly.

> The "weisst du was?" should be considered as a really cute brand. We should
> protect it (ouch). You had a really good idea, Robin!

Thanks, it was a brainstorming together with my girlfriend though.

> I tried to put in some life by adding color to the words and arrange them a
> little bit different. While Nr1 is really formal, Nr2 and Nr3 have an
> additional link to Switzerland.

I like the leaning version and the one with the map most. The map might
be hard to print so I tend to the leaning version without the map.

I'll try to write something more after dinner.

Regards

Robin