Imho all relevant documents are now either copied from
ch.wikimedia.org or newly created e.g. on the homepage.
I will therefore ask a developer to close the ch.wikimedia.org wiki.
I have however one wish still: The english (?), french and Italian are
still outdated in relation to the changes of the Founding Assembly,
and in the last two, I am just not qualified to change these two
documents (more precisely, I completely lack knowledge of Italian
language...)
So please, if anybody finds the time, update the bylaws!

Michael Bimmler

www.wikimedia.ch